Thursday, December 13, 2012

Web Designer

Since these are all work from home, freelance, contract and telecommute jobs, you can be based anywhere and still apply. Providing you meet the employer's requirements. However, there are times when the employer will ask for applicants from a specific location, this will be clearly stated in the job posting below.

Title: Need Webpage / Flash Designer
Date Posted: 2012-12-12
Location: Not mentioned
Description:
I need a webpage designer whose also a talented graphic designer, or works with one.

I want my webpage to give users a feeling of traveling through space/the void, with idea bubbles or short videos fly by, which are based on my blogs. These blogs/ideas should be clickable leading to either the actual blog, or subpages related to the topic.

my webpage is www.FilizDolar.com

Please respond with your portfolio, questions, and how much you would charge. I will of course speak with you to clarify my desires further.

Looking forward to working with you!
Filiz

-You can also email me at the address below.
Company: Not mentioned
Contact person: Not mentioned
Contact information: fdolar@gmail.com

0 comments:

JOBS SPOT | Template by - Jobs Spot - 2012