To make the necessary portfolio decisions based on market knowledge, thorough research and company visits.
Interact with the stock broking community to obtain maximum benefit in terms of research and trading.
Support, assist and complement the company’s existing portfolio management team to provide the group’s broader asset management division with a view to making recommendations as to whether to acquire, dispose of or merely hold investments, based on the empirical and other evidence you have obtained in the course of your research.
- Improvement of the investment process. There is a strong focus on consistent upper quartile investment performance, and transferring of skills to all asset managers in all markets where the Group is active.
- Analysing, researching and valuing companies listed or with the potential to be listed on the stock exchanges within the investment universe.
- Growing assets under management in new and existing markets and performance will be judged on the increase in assets under management .
- Strategy Formation – contribute significantly towards strategy formation, which will be utilized to identify attractive investment opportunities in the target markets.
- Monitor and manage the portfolios/funds raised by the Company.
- Manage and train teams.
- Select securities through a fundamental approach.
- Develop a quantitative analysis approach.
- Develop a product policy.
- Develop and maintain client relationships both internally and externally.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial models and a consistent high standard of timely research.
- Participation in presentation to clients (presentations, phone calls and roadshows).
- General market awareness.
- To comply with Company policies, regulations and rules.
- Improving levels of service to staff and customers and enhancing internal operational efficiencies.
- Ensure sufficient and suitable training of all pertinent areas of the business.
- Suitable and adequate documentation of all work performed.
- Improving levels of service to staff and customers.
- Ad-hoc projects as may be required from you by management from time to time
- CFA qualifications
- Relevant degree
- 5 + years’ experience in this field
- Well presented
- Good communicator
- Must have confidence
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted