Software Support Consultant
To provide effective on-site and remote technical support to MICT’s Marstrack ERP system clients.
The position does not require programming expertise only a basic understanding.
- Generate client specific SQL based reports
- Receive and respond to client queries and issues in the shortest time possible
- Logging of support calls/emails and escalating the same to development team
- Provide training and reference manuals to clients to ensure they are well equipped to use Marstrack system.
- Resolve problems or contact supervisor for additional technical support On-site or Remote as necessary
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and submit to supervisor
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices
- First degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2005, 2008
- Report development skills using SQL based reporting tools such as crystal reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2003 (and above) configuration and administration
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good working knowledge of office automation applications (Microsoft Office)
- Must demonstrate a strong willingness to meet the customer’s needs while balancing the organization’s needs and priorities
- Must demonstrate eagerness and aptitude for acquiring necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a client’s needs effectively
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, team building environment
- Must be able to speak, understand and write fluent English
Marstrack ERP Systems
E-mail: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
To be received by 17/01/2013 EOB
Only applications sent via email will be considered.
Visit www.mictsoftware.net for more information.