Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Graphic Novel Artist

Location: Not mentioned
Description:
Graphic Novel Artist for "Immortal" Series - Paid

Greetings

My name is Sara Michele, I am the writer and creator of a series known as "Immortal"

My story has been picked up by a London production company, and they are looking to produce it into a graphic novel series.

I have no drawing at talent, but I have a clear vision, and a written story. I am looking for someone to be my significant other in this production. Basically I give them the story, and they give my characters LIFE. I want to find someone with a great style, something quite realistic, with a touch of magic.

If you are interested, apply at the email address below.

Include a portfolio of three images.

If I like the look, I will provide you with the brief packet of the story, you will choose a short section to do a rough sketch.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with someone truly unique. Company: Not mentioned
Contact person: Sara Michele
Contact information: saramichele000@gmail.com

0 comments:

JOBS SPOT | Template by - Jobs Spot - 2012