Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Logo Designer

Location: Not mentioned
Description:
Hey everyone GamerLCD here.
I am currently seeking a graphics artist who can professionally create a couple of things for me.

1. Logo - This logo must be a drawn vector in Adobe InDesign that will be used on various places on the web.
2. Wallpaper - A wallpaper that will match my logo with my name incorporated in some way that will also be used on the web.

I have been searching far a wide for someone who is able to do these two things for me at a reasonable price. I am willing to upwards of $150 for both projects. If you are interested please contact me in one of the follow ways.

YouTube PM - http://www.YouTube.com/GamerLCD

Company: Not mentioned
Contact person: Not mentioned
Contact information: GamerLCD@live.com

0 comments:

JOBS SPOT | Template by - Jobs Spot - 2012